13 BUREAUCRATS HAVE BEEN APPOINTED AS JOINT SECRETARY
APPOINTED AS JOINT SECRETARY
- Rajiv Ranjan Mishra IAS (1987:BH)- JS, Ministry of Housing & Urban Poverty Alleviation.
- B Rajendar IAS (1995:BH)- JS, Ministry of Water Resources.
- Rajiv Aggarwal IAS (1993:UP) – JS, Department Of Industrial Policy & Promotion.
- K Dayamanti IAS (1993:AP) – JS, Department of Ex Servicemen Welfare.
- S Ramaswamy IAS (1986:UD) – JS, Ministry of Development of North Eastern Region.
- Manisha Prasad Panwar IAS (1990:UD) – JS, Ministry of Health and Family Welfare.
- Rajesh Kumar IAS (1988:MT) – JS, Department of Women & Child Development.
- R P Meena IAS (1993:AM ) – JS, Department of Health Research.
- Madhukar Gupta IAS (1985:RJ)- JS, Department of Public Enterprises.
- Ishita Roy IAS (1991:KL)- JS, Department of Higher Education.
- Debashri Mukherjee IAS (1991:UT)-JS, Department of Personnel & Training.
- T V S N Prasad IAS (1988:HY)- JS, & MD, National Mission for Clean Ganga (NMCG).
- Vani S Rao IFS (1994) – JS, Ministry of Overseas Indian Affairs.
VASANTHA KUMAR APPOINTED ADDITIONAL SECRETARY TO DELHI CM
Vasantha Kumar, IAS 2004 batch officer, has been appointed Additional Secretary to CM Arvind Kejriwal. Kumar was earlier Director of NRHM and held several other posts.
R RAVI SHANKAR APPOINTED AS DEPUTY DIR, LBSNAA
R Ravi Shankar, IoFS, has been appointed as Deputy Director of LBSNAA, Mussoorie for a period of four years from the date of assumption of charge.
TENURE OF TWO CBI OFFICERS EXTENDED TILL MARCH 31
Appointments Committee of the Cabinet has approved the extension of Central Deputation tenure of two CBI Joint Directors, Prabodh Kumar and Keshav Kumar till March 31.
Prabodh Kumar, a 1988-batch IPS officer of Punjab cadre, was in-charge of the sensitive Anti-Corruption wing during which he probed several high-profile graft cases, including the Agusta Westland chopper scam, Tatra all-terrain vehicle scam and cases related to arms dealer
Abhishek Verma, among others.