Appointments of IAS Officers
Sudhanshu Kumar, 1996 batch IPS officer of Bihar cadre, appointed as PS to Giriraj Singh, Minister of State for Micro, Small and Medium Enterprises.
Rajesh Kumar Tiwari, Indian Ordnance Factory Service, 1991 has been appointed as Joint Secretary, Union Public Service Commission (UPSC).
Kumar Vaibhav Gaur, Indian Ordnance Factory Service 2002 has been appointed as Deputy Secretary, Union Public Service Commission (UPSC).
Mukesh Kumar, ITS (1995), has been appointed as Director in the Central Vigilance Commission for a period of five years.
Gyanendra Dev Tripathi, a 1998 batch IAS officer of Assam Meghalaya cadre was appointed as Private Secretary to Rural Development, Panchayati Raj, Drinking Water and Sanitation Minister Chaudhary Birender Singh.
15 General Managers have been shortlisted for appointments as 14 Executive Directors in various public sector banks. Here is the list:
• Harideesh Kumar of Vijaya Bank.
• Pawan Kumar Bajaj, RA Sankara Narayanan, NK Sahoo, Raj Kamal Verma and Charan Singh of Bank of India.
• Arvind Kumar Jain of OBC.
• Rishabh Lodha, Ravi Shankar Pandey and Ajit Kumar Rath of Union Bank, Ravindra P Marathe, KVR Moorthy and Kharat Kishor Piraji of Bank of Baroda.
• Umesh Kuamr Singh of Central Bank and
• VK Shukla of Canara Bank.
Andhra Pradesh Govt transfers 27 senior IAS Officer. Here is the list:
- Anil Chandra Punetha(1984), senior IAS officer transferred and posted as Chief Commissioner of Land Administration (CCLA).
- Vijay Kumar(1988), who had also been waiting for posting, was made principal secretary, social welfare.
- G Anantha Ramu(1990), commissioner, transport, was transferred and posted as secretary, labour employment training and factories department.
- Solomon Arokia Raj(2000), Collector, Anantapur, was made Special Secretary & CEO (SERP).
- B Ramanjaneyulu (1995, secretary, rain shadow areas development, was made commissioner of panchayat raj and rural development.
- Lav Agarwal(1996), who had been waiting for posting, was made commissioner of health & family welfare and also placed in full additional charge of the post of CEO of Arogya Sri Trust.
- Sashibhusan Kumar (1996), commissioner, rural development, was made secretary of irrigation and CAD.
- D Vara Prasad(1997), Commissioner, Panchayat Raj & Rural Employment, was made Commissioner of Labour, Employment & Training.
- Jagdish Chander Sharma Principal Secretary, labour employment training and factories department, (1985) was transferred and posted as principal secretary revenue (land & disaster management).
- K Sunitha(1996), commissioner, collegiate education, was given plum post as secretary, finance.
- Shalini Mishra(1988), who had been waiting for posting, was posted as secretary, public enterprises.
- Kona Sasidhar(2003), Director, e-Seva, was transferred and posted as Collector, Anantapur.
- H Arun Kumar(2004), Chief Executive Officer (SERP), was made Collector of East Godavari district.
- K Kanna Babu (2007) was made Commissioner, Guntur Municipal Corporation.
- Vadarevu Vinay Chand (2008), Commissioner, Tirupati Municipal Corporation, was given full additional charge of post of Vice-Chairman, Tirupati Urban Development Authority (TUDA).
- Praveen Kumar(1990), commissioner, fisheries, was posted as secretary, backward classes welfare.
- Anil Kumar Singhal (1993), OSDm AP Bhavan, New Delhi, was promoted as Resident Commissioner of AP Bhavan.
- B Udayalaxmi(1993) was posted as commissioner, technical education and collegiate education.
- D Kadmiel(1993), secretary, irrigation & CAD, was transferred and posted as secretary(Services).
- K Ramgopal(1995), who had been waiting for posting, was appointed as managing director of AP Civil Supplies Corporation.
- PA Shoba(2004), who had been waiting for posting, was posted as Secretary of AP Social Welfare Residential Educational Institutions Society.
- K Dhananjaya Reddy(2007), CEO, Arogya Sri Trust, was made Director, Disaster Management and Ex-Officio Deputy Secretary, Revenue.
- Lathkar Shrikesh Balaji Rao(2011), was posted as Project Officer, ITDA, Parvathipuram.
- P Koteswara Rao (Non-SCS), was posted as Joint Collector of West Godavari District.
- Ram Shankar Naik(1997), Secretary to Board of Intermediate Education, was made Commissioner, Fisheries.
- Mukesh Kumar Meena(1998), who had been waiting for posting, was been made Secretary (Political).
- B Sreedhar(1998), who had been waiting for posting, was made Secretary, Information Technology, Electronics and Communications.
Maharashtra Government transfers 10 IAS officers:
- Seema Vyas, a 1992 batch officer, has been posted as Secretary, State Election Commission, Mumbai in place of M B Gaikwad.
- M B Gaikwad who has been posted as Commissioner, Fisheries, Mumbai.
- M G Ardad, Additional Collector (ULC), Brihan Mumbai, has been posted as Municipal Commissioner, Kalyan-Dombivali Municipal Corporation.
- Harshadeep Kamble, IAS officer of 1997 batch, has been posted as the Commissioner of Food and Drugs Administration, Mumbai.
- P N Bhapkar (1997 batch) replaced Nand Kumar (1989 batch) as Managing Director, Maharashtra State Cooperative Marketing Federation, Mumbai.
- Nand Kumar is transferred to Mantralaya here as Principal Secretary, School Education and Sports Department.
- M Sankaranarayanan (2003 batch), DG, VANAMATI, Nagpur has been posted as Commissioner, MGNREGA, Nagpur.
- A L Jarhad, (1997 batch) has been posted as Jt CEO, MIDC, Mumbai.
- M P Kalyankar (2007 batch), Municipal Commissioner, Akola Municipal Corporation, has been posted as MD, Maharashtra State Mining Corporation, Nagpur.
- Om Prakash Deshmukh has been posted as CEO, ZP, Dhule, in place of P V Bansode.
The Bihar government has reshuffled 8 senior IAS officers:
- Shashi Shekhar Sharma the Principal Secretary (Panchayati Raj) has been made the Principal Secretary (Transport) and given additional charge as the Transport Commissioner.
- Arun Kumar Singh, who was holding additional charge as the Managing Director of the Bihar State Road Development Corporation, has been moved to the Science and Technology department in the same capacity. Singh will hold the additional charge of Principal Secretary (Parliamentary Affairs) till further orders.
- Vijoy Prakash the Principal Secretary (Transport) has been made Agriculture Production Commissioner.
- Tripurari Sharan, who was the Principal Secretary (Information Technology with additional charge of Principal Secretary, Science and Technology) has been shifted to the Agriculture department in the same capacity.
- Amir Subhani the Principal Secretary (Home) , whose continuance in the sensitive post for about six years had evoked sharp criticism from the BJP on charge of tardy probe of various incidents related to law and order in the past couple of years, has been transferred in the general administration department in the same capacity. Subhani has been asked to hold additional charges as the Principal Secretary (Minorities Welfare) and Mission Director of Bihar Administrative Reforms Mission Society as of now.
- Sudhir Kumar, the Principal Secretary (Parliamentary Affair), who was also holding additional charge as the Bihar State Staff Selection Commission Chairman, has been made the Principal Secretary (Home). He will continue to hold additional charge as the Bihar State Staff Selection Commission Chairman.
- Dharmendra Singh Gangwar, the Principal Secretary (General Administration), who was holding additional charge as the Officer on Special Duty and Resident Commissioner of Bihar Bhawan at Delhi, has been made the Principal Secretary (Planning and Development). He will continue to hold the additional charge as the OSD and Resident Commissioner of Bihar Bhawan at Delhi.
- The Principal Secretary (Labour) Sanjay Kumar, who was holding additional charge of the Chief Executive Officer (CEO), Bihar Skill Development Mission, has been transferred to the general administration department in the same capacity.